Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 313
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 14 2017 10:12 AM

I noticed some options on a content slide. I don't know if they are new or I just never noticed them before, but they seem to be "grayed out". They are "Repeat" and "Shuffle". How do find out how to use these options?

Posts 301
LogosEmployee
Brandyn Whittington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 10:32 AM

Hey Brendon! These options are enabled under the following circumstances:

Repeat: In order for the Repeat option to be enabled, the item in question needs to have the Auto-advance box checked. What it does, is instead of auto-advancing to the next slide after the set amount of time, it repeatedly re-loads the the repeated slide after the allotted auto-advance time. 

Shuffle: Shuffle becomes available when the item in question has multiple slides available to it (For example, creating an extra slide via a slide break, or the -- syntax). This makes the slides in the content item play in a shuffled, or randomized order, as opposed to following the set order based on how the slides are organized. 

Posts 313
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 2:52 PM

Thanks for the explanation, although I can't imagine a scenario where I would use either of these features. I suppose I can also understand why someone may feel the same way about features I might suggest.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS