Best Academic Discount Deals?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 210
Ben Hein | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 1 2017 7:39 AM

All,

As a recent graduate of seminary, my academic discount is getting ready to expire very soon. I'd like to take full advantage of this before the discount expires. That being said, could you please share with me anything you know of that is the best academic discount deals?

Being a Reformed Presbyterian, I'm hoping ya'll can share with me any Reformed resources (commentaries, etc.) or solid dictionaries or other resources I should have before the discount dries up.

Thanks!

Rev. Ben Hein

Shady Grove Presbyterian Church (PCA)

Reformed Theological Seminary, M.Div (2017)

www.shadygrovepca.org

Posts 1783
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 1 2017 8:23 AM

Buy all the base packages Beer

Posts 991
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 1 2017 8:55 AM

I'm not sure how L7 is but L6 Reformed Gold was a fabulous deal. Really depends though on where your interests lie.

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 234
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 1 2017 10:24 AM

Ben Hein:
Being a Reformed Presbyterian

Hi Ben,

Since that is the case, I wonder if you have https://www.logos.com/product/31037/christ-and-his-church-in-the-book-of-psalms yet? It's a wonderfully christocentric exposition of the Psalms and attracts an academic discount you'll not want to miss. 

I'd echo the recommendation for any of the Reformed Base Packages which give the best value. 

Colin.  

Posts 2739
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 1 2017 10:59 AM

Colin:
I wonder if you have https://www.logos.com/product/31037/christ-and-his-church-in-the-book-of-psalms yet? It's a wonderfully christocentric exposition of the Psalms and attracts an academic discount you'll not want to miss.

FYI, if you're a Logos Now member, that happens to be one of the titles you can get for free, each month.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS