L7 Formatting Notes...always in Bold

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Stephen Adams | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 18 2017 6:58 PM

New install on a MacBook (long time Windows users) and the Notes are BOLD by default.  I cannot figure out how to turn off the Bold.  Any ideas?

Stephen

Posts 26623
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 18 2017 8:02 PM

Sorry, I don't know. That must be frustrating. I played around with it a bit, but didn't have any luck. I did notice that the "bold" indicator does toggle on & off. I created a BUG report thread for FL for that issue. 

Can you give us a screen shot of what you are seeing? 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 18 2017 8:29 PM

Stephen Adams:

New install on a MacBook (long time Windows users) and the Notes are BOLD by default.  I cannot figure out how to turn off the Bold.  Any ideas?

Stephen

When I have had this sort of thing happen on Windows I have opened new note file, turned off the bold, italic or whatever the problematic formatting maybe, and then loser the note - do not add any text to the note. Next time I open up a new note file, the offending formatting was no longer turned on by default. Not sure if it will work same on MAC.

Posts 1889
LogosEmployee

Open any notes file. Hit escape to make sure that no notes are activated. Now any changes you make to the selected style will be used as the default. Make sure bold is off. Then test it out by creating a new note and typing something.

Posts 9
Stephen Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 19 2017 5:08 AM

Hi Andrew

I found your advice on the forum before but it did not seem to work.  However, this morning, it worked.  Maybe I was expecting to see it change the existing note.  But today I clicked on B and the next note was without Bold.  Thank you so much.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS