Possible Bug - Mac OS - When entering a title of a song then selecting a song, the box to choose the particular song stays on top

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:04 AM

I wanted to report that when choosing a song on the latest update of Proclaim from the box that pops up, the screen to choose a song continues to stay on the screen after choosing a song. I have to physically click somewhere outside the title box to make that screen disappear.  Before, all I had to do was click on the song title and that box disappeared and I could continue working. If you have questions, please let me know.

Posts 4623
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:10 AM

Seems to work that way here Josh ie the original way.

I am on a Mac what are you using?

Posts 370
Josh Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:14 AM

I'm using a Mac, too, with the latest High Sierra update. It's just that the screen to choose the song doesn't disappear. It actually disappears for a quick moment and immediately populates again.

Posts 4623
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:36 AM

Josh Edwards:

I'm using a Mac, too, with the latest High Sierra update. It's just that the screen to choose the song doesn't disappear. It actually disappears for a quick moment and immediately populates again.

So Josh, Just to prove my point I tested out the new QuickTime Player screen cast facility (had to find out how it worked and all) and then took a film of exactly the behaviour you describe.

Now I see what you mean.  :-)

I guess that this is a consequence of being able to review the words of a song in the side panel?

Posts 77
LogosEmployee
Brandon Adent | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 5 2017 9:44 AM

Thanks for reporting this; this bug is certainly annoying. We've reproduced in-house (affects more Macs than just those running High Sierra).

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get working on a fix.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS