Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Milton Francois | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 20 2009 4:40 PM

Hi

Does any now if  there's a way to print a listing of all the books in your library?

Thanks

Milton

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2009 5:06 PM

Just select “Tools”, then “Library Management” then “Bibliography”.

This will give you a list that you can customize with the two drop down boxes at top. After that you can copy/paste, or print from Libronix.

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 31
Josh Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:37 AM

Is there any way to do this in L4? I was trying to find a way to export the books to a list, say excel? Especially by ISBN number

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2010 11:49 AM

Josh Wilson:

Is there any way to do this in L4? I was trying to find a way to export the books to a list, say excel? Especially by ISBN number

For L4 question, you should really post in the Logos 4 forum. But this has been added as a new feature in 4.0b (as of Beta 7). See http://wiki.logos.com/4.0b_Beta_7 for the release notes which mention it. See also the instructions and caveats about installing the beta version here: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/8883.aspx. Use at your own risk, or wait until 4.0b ships to get this feature. It looks like ISBN is not included. Just the standard bibliographic info (author, title, city, publisher, date).

Posts 23
KarenCoker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 10 2010 5:52 PM

I would really like to make this listing of Library in an EXCEL Spreadsheet  as well and I think I have 4.0C.

Could someone help me figure this out, I am new to this.  Thanks.

Posts 26394
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 10 2010 6:36 PM

Karen

Please direct your question to the Logos4 Forum - it will receive more attention in the correct forum.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS