Misplaced Addressee/Speaker Label in KJV1900

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 16 2017 3:57 PM

The Speaker and Addressee label cuts part of the word "their" in Jeremiah 1:8 in the KJV1900 in Logos 7. I'm not sure if this is due to the recent (today) resource update or not.The screenshots explain the issue. Thanks.

With Addressee/Speaker label enabled.

Addressee/Speaker label turned off

Posts 1289
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 4:01 PM

Thanks for the report.

The KJV1900 was updated earlier today (Monday), but there appears to be an issue with the new version. We're working on resolving and hope to publish an updated resource tomorrow (Tuesday).

In the meantime, you might use the Cambridge Paragraph Bible (AV1873) as a substitute until the update is released.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 4:22 PM

Thanks, Rick;

I can wait for the update. The issue is not that critical or intense to warrant an immediate substitution, BTW: The issue is only seen in Logos. If a copy/paste of the text is done, it is not included in the copied text. There may be other issues with the resource, but one can easily determine the correct word (their) in this verse.

Posts 1289
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 17 2017 9:13 AM

Erwin — 

I've been told that the updated KJV1900, with reverse interlinear data, has been made available.

Thanks for the report and for your patience while we addressed the issue.

- Rick

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 2764
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 17 2017 11:49 AM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):

Erwin — 

I've been told that the updated KJV1900, with reverse interlinear data, has been made available.

Thanks for the report and for your patience while we addressed the issue.

- Rick

Thanks Rick;

I just checked it out, and it has indeed been fixed. I'm not sure if there was anything wrong with the reverse interlinear.

Thanks again

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS