Interpretation Series and Christ Centered Exposition Commentary found and bought outside Logos

Page 2 of 3 (56 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 55 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 1:38 PM

hope it all goes on sale, just picked up the three on sale.

Shalom, in Christ, Keith. Check out my music www.soundcloud.com/kpang808

Posts 904
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 1:59 PM

It's worth bookmarking a search for them all and keeping a regular check. B&H tend to put certain volumes on sale. I've never seen them all on sale at once. 

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 2:01 PM

Paul Caneparo:

It's worth bookmarking a search for them all and keeping a regular check. B&H tend to put certain volumes on sale. I've never seen them all on sale at once. 

Thanks Paul!

Posts 6323
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 2:37 PM

Just added 2 more on Vyrso. At this price ($2.99), I can afford to add them to my library;  and, perhaps, if they ever get upgraded to Logos I will be able to get the Logos version for free 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 3173
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 3:17 PM

DAL:

Just added 2 more on Vyrso. At this price ($2.99), I can afford to add them to my library;  and, perhaps, if they ever get upgraded to Logos I will be able to get the Logos version for free 👍😁👌

DAL

Thanks for pointing that out- bought the 3 as well- at 2.99 can't go wrong.

Posts 3173
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 4:14 PM

Well what I think is weird they put the cover below the table of contents- and the Ezekiel volume the table of contents is totally whacked. 

Posts 6323
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 28 2017 4:56 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:

Well what I think is weird they put the cover below the table of contents- and the Ezekiel volume the table of contents is totally whacked. 

I guess We got what we paid for, no? I hope they fix them.  The Galatians volume is bad, but Ezekiel is really bad. 😬

Posts 402
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 2:44 PM

Exalting Jesus in 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus is at $0.99 today.

Posts 6323
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 2:53 PM

Robert Neely:

Thanks! Another one added to my Logos library 📚 

Posts 1391
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 3:10 PM

I picked up all four as well.  I would surely think that at some point they will fix and update any formatting and TOC problems.  But I'm very curious and just a little suspicious about this series as I tend to think we can manage to find almost anything in scripture if we want it badly enough and try hard enough.  By the same token, I'd be delighted if the series proves to be well reasoned and sheds light on some insights and truths I've been missing.

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 3:42 PM

Robert Neely:

Thanks!

Posts 1022
Keith Pang | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 3:44 PM

Robert Neely:

Thanks Robert!

Posts 3173
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 4:18 PM

Robert Neely:

Yep, the formatting reflects the price as well- my PBB volumes are much, much better... did I mention my PBB's were much better?Roll Eyes

Posts 1210
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 8:16 PM

Whyndell Grizzard:
did I mention my PBB's were much better?

Goodness, you are not kidding.....It wouldn't take much to make these "better"  I am buying hoping they convert to Logos someday.........

Posts 904
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 29 2017 11:04 PM

1&2 Timothy and Titus on sale at $0.99

https://vyrso.com/product/41821/exalting-jesus-in-1-and-2-timothy-and-titus

Posts 27558
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 30 2017 7:52 AM

Mike Tourangeau:
I see they are in Vyrso which is owned by "Faithlife".....I am wondering why they don't tag them for Logos too. (?) 

Most resources of this kind end up being pulled from Vyrso because they are better suited as "Logos Edition" resources. The exception to this rule, however, is when a resource is unlikely to come to Logos. The licensing agreements are quite different between Vyrso & Logos... The publisher actually sets the prices in Vyrso. Some publishers don't want some (or all) of their resources sold via a "Logos Edition," in which case they are found in Vyrso (despite being a better fit in Logos). 

Contract negotiations are complex and confidential... so we won't hear much from FL about it... but the assumption about these particular resources that many users make (which sounds reasonable to me) relates to competition with Lifeway's own bible software acquisitions. Any comments about that in the forums, however, remains pure speculation. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 904
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 5 2017 3:25 AM

5 more in Exalting Jesus - Christ Centered Expositions gone on sale today at @$2.99.

Posts 781
scooter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 5 2017 6:38 AM

Paul Caneparo:

5 more in Exalting Jesus - Christ Centered Expositions gone on sale today at @$2.99.

Thanks, Paul.

Posts 6323
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 5 2017 8:01 AM

Got the extra 5! Thanks for the heads up 👍😁👌

Posts 1391
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 5 2017 9:17 AM

Thanks, Paul!

Page 2 of 3 (56 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS