Inline Interlinear Feature Missing

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 118
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 16 2017 8:27 PM

Today I started up LOGOS (Mac) and a feature I use all the time--the inline interlinear feature--is missing. Where the "Inline interlinear" button should be in the KJV 1900 resource is now the "Equivalent sources" button. 

Here is the NKJV for comparison:

Is this because of the recent 7.10.0.0019 update? I would very much like this feature back. If this is due to the most recent update, how does one downgrade?  Or, is there a display setting somewhere that toggles this on and off?

Posts 1289
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 8:36 PM

Hi Jonathan.

Thanks for the report. This is related to the issue reported here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/152610.aspx 

Good news: We're aware of it and should have a fix shipped tomorrow (Tuesday). If you need to use a KJV version before then, I recommend trying the AV1873 (Cambridge Paragraph Bible) as its text is almost identical.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 118
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 16 2017 8:41 PM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):

Thanks for the report. This is related to the issue reported here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/152610.aspx 

Good news: We're aware of it and should have a fix shipped tomorrow (Tuesday). If you need to use a KJV version before then, I recommend trying the AV1873 (Cambridge Paragraph Bible) as its text is almost identical.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Posts 1289
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 17 2017 9:13 AM

Hi Jonathan.

I've been told that the updated KJV1900, with reverse interlinear data, has been made available.

Thanks for the report and for your patience while we addressed the issue.

- Rick

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 118
Jonathan Ray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 17 2017 3:41 PM

Rick Brannan (Faithlife):

I've been told that the updated KJV1900, with reverse interlinear data, has been made available.

Thanks for the report and for your patience while we addressed the issue.

Perfect. Thanks for the speedy fix. I do appreciate it.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS