Anyone else have issues in Sermon Editor

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6
Michael Morse | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 21 2017 11:17 AM

I am experiencing very terrible response time within the text editing space on the Sermon Editor (dont have this problem with in a Note document)  My keyboard key strokes are usually lagging behind - but I constantly have the issue of needing to delete extra spaces when i do it deletes too much.  In addition to that when I use the enter key I sometimes get more spacing than I want as if the key is stuck down - its not my keyboard because I dont have this issue anywhere else but in Sermon Editor.

Today's issue while working on my sermon I used the enter key and then the application became non-responsive and put i dont know probably about 100 returns in the document before I force closed it.  I am having a crappy time removing those enter key strokes now as everytime I try the application hangs and I have to force close it.

These issues have been ongoing for me (Since the beginning of Sermon Editor) - but have been able to be ignored - todays issue is causing a great amount of time to be wasted and a great deal of unnecessary frustration.

Posts 18359
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 21 2017 10:50 PM

I’m not seeing anything like this.

im running on Windows 10 and with Logos 7.10.

What platform and version are you using?

Posts 6
Michael Morse | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 10:29 AM

I am running Logos 7.10 and running Windows 10 64 bit with 8gb RAM

Posts 18359
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 11:33 AM

Are you working online or offline?

If online what sort of network connection do you have?

Not sure if that is relevant but strange that you are consistently seeing these problems and I am not running similar versions of software.

Posts 4526
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 14 2017 2:13 PM

I don’t have that issue because I first type my outline on Microsoft word and then I copy and paste it into the sermon editor.  It saves me time, it automatically creates a back up copy (one I created with Word and one that gets created in the Sermon Editor) and I don’t have to worry about having to delete the slides that are created automatically.

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.