Forum Signature Gone

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1915
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 30 2017 5:15 PM

I recently changed my forum signature and linked to my blog instead of mentioning my title at a company I no longer have active. I've noticed the forum signature is gone today. Do I need to re-add it or what caused it to be deleted? I did have my Faithlife/Logos email changed today as well.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

Posts 1699
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 5:45 PM

Nathan:

You'll also note that your post count was reset. I think you can contact customer service to get your old post count added back. It happened to me once: I changed my email and it reset my post count, changed my login name, changed my social security number, and registered me as a Democrat. I made those last two up.

Win 10 Android 8.1 Fire OS 5

Posts 1915
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 7:33 PM

Robert M. Warren:

Nathan:

You'll also note that your post count was reset. I think you can contact customer service to get your old post count added back. It happened to me once: I changed my email and it reset my post count, changed my login name, changed my social security number, and registered me as a Democrat. I made those last two up.

Thanks for the info! I emailed CS on this to get that taken care of.

Nathan Parker

Posts 17899
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 30 2017 8:49 PM

Nathan Parker:
Do I need to re-add it or what caused it to be deleted? I did have my Faithlife/Logos email changed today as well.

Changing email created new account for forum use so need to create signature. Older forum posts with previous forum account have older signature.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS