List of Resources

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 108
Charlene | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 4 2017 1:31 AM

Is there an easy way to get a list of the resources that are on my computer, INCLUDING the hidden resources?

I have been cleaning my office and came across a bunch of Libronix/Logos discs and was going to throw them out, when I thought I would just double-check to make sure all of them are really in my Logos 7. To my surprise (horror?), I have already discovered a possibility of about 10 missing books, one of which has been confirmed by customer service. So that is why I need to get this list, just to double-check my resources.

Thanks for any help!

Posts 1425
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 3:50 AM

Charlene:

The easy way to list your active resources is to open the Library panel in a floating window (right-click, open in floating window). Then click the panel menu and choose Print/Export. However, my experience is that you should save as a CSV, (Save as file-->Spreadsheet, then choose CSV as file type) as the Send to new document (Excel) only pulls the first 400-500 resources. (This is a bug I have been unsuccessful in getting acknowledged.) Once you open in Excel (or other spreadsheet), you can sort it as needed.

However, I don't know of a way to get a list of hidden resources. I think you'll just have to manually inspect them (Tools-->Program Settings-->Hidden Resources at the bottom), then unhide any you think got there by mistake and then do the Library list. I only hide resources (intentionally) I know I'll never use.

Win7/10 Android/Fire OS 5

Posts 108
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 4 2017 4:19 AM

Robert M. Warren:
However, I don't know of a way to get a list of hidden resources. I think you'll just have to manually inspect them (Tools-->Program Settings-->Hidden Resources at the bottom), then unhide any you think got there by mistake and then do the Library list. I only hide resources (intentionally) I know I'll never use.

That was what I was afraid of. I was hoping there was a quicker solution. I too have only hidden those I know I will never use (such as Latin resources), but I thought perhaps there are some that I did by mistake, so  I have gone through it manually looking for the missing titles, but I haven't been able to find them yet. Sad Thus I was hoping for "another way."

Thanks, Warren!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.