Concordance Tool 6.3

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 65
Michael A. Mnich | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 10 2017 5:35 PM

1. How does one tell what version of concordance tool he has? I have logos 7.10. I'm using the Niv84 bible

2. When I try to follow the Logos training video on todays page, my concordance tool doesn't work the same.

When I set bible entity and luke-acts, the side bar shows place, not city. In the subkind there is city, but when I click on it I get no list like in the example. I get Jerusalem under Place, but not under city.

3. When I try changing to sense, the side bar shows similarly to the video for Luke-Acts, but when I type in Proverbs and hit enter everything in the side bar goes away. I don't get any sense listings for proverbs.

Thanks for the help,

Mike

Posts 9080
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 10 2017 9:37 PM

Mike, I am sure you have the newest version of the Concordance Tool. The video was made with an earlier version which probably accounts for the differences you see.

I get the same results you are seeing. It is strange that Jerusalem does not appear under the subhead City. I don’t know why that is.

The problem with Proverbs is likely tied to the fact that the NIV84 never got an Old Testament Reverse Interlinear. 

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 7983
LogosEmployee

Mark Smith:

I get the same results you are seeing. It is strange that Jerusalem does not appear under the subhead City. I don’t know why that is.

Jerusalem is listed under the subkind "Metropolitan Area", not "City". I've filed a case internally to inquire about this.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS