Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 293
Mike Measley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 13 2018 8:28 PM

I like the features in the Logos Bible App, and the Faithlife Study Bible. 

However, the Faithlife Study Bible lacks Word Study, which I am trying to encourage people in my bible classes, and church to use. 

Logos Bible App lacks Faithlife Groups, which I am trying to get people in my church to use.

Could we get one app with all the features?

Windows 7, Nexus 7

Posts 25087
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 13 2018 9:08 PM

Verbum does this, although it is geared towards a “catholic“ audience 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 18668
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 14 2018 12:17 AM

Mike Measley:
Logos Bible App lacks Faithlife Groups, which I am trying to get people in my church to use.

The Bible app does link to Faithlife Group - the "Groups" entry, second from the top in the menu which appears when you tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom of the main screen.

Posts 293
Mike Measley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 14 2018 12:40 AM

Graham Criddle:

The Bible app does link to Faithlife Group - the "Groups" entry, second from the top in the menu which appears when you tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom of the main screen.

Hi Graham. I see that in the faithlife study Bible app (green app), by the menu is different in the logos app (blue app), at least on my Android devices. 

Windows 7, Nexus 7

Posts 4187
Disciple of Christ (doc) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 14 2018 12:41 AM

I assume you are referring to the most recent version of the bible app Graham as I can't find the menu entry you refer to in version 5.17.1 on iOS 9.1

Graham Criddle:

Mike Measley:

Posts 18668
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 14 2018 12:46 AM

Hi doc

Disciple of Christ (doc):
I assume you are referring to the most recent version of the bible app Graham as I can't find the menu entry you refer to in version 5.17.1 on iOS 9.1

Yes that's correct - sorry I should have been clearer.

Posts 18668
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 14 2018 12:49 AM

Hi Mike

Mike Measley:
Hi Graham. I see that in the faithlife study Bible app (green app), by the menu is different in the logos app (blue app), at least on my Android devices. 

I see what you mean - I don't see the Groups option in the Logos Bible app on my Android device either.

Hopefully someone from Faithlife will comment on that

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.