Page 2 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 57 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 49
Michael Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 25 2010 1:26 AM

Any ETA on IVP's Bible Speaks Today, NBC and NBD?

Posts 2745
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:39 AM

I am expecting to see,be able to read the entire library of logos 4,with window 7 in Pc slate

Ryan Burns:

A common request is the ability to see what titles are available for use on the iPhone and iPad. Here is what we have to help you. Also, please remember that in order to view a resource in the iPhone or iPad app, you must own a Logos 4 base package and the title you want to access.

Complete List of Available Titles:

We now have a complete text list of all the titles currently enabled for viewing on the iPhone and iPad. This page is updated weekly. http://www.logos.com/iphone/support/resourcelist

Product Pages:

When you do a search for a product on Logos.com, if the resource is enabled for viewing on the IPhone and iPad applications, it will display the iPhone enabled badge like the one below.

Faceted Browsing:

Our web development team is currently working to deliver faceted browsing on Logos.com. This means that you will have the ability to browse and search through Logos.com and filter your results to only show iPhone/iPad enabled resources. This feature is part of a larger project that involves some major overhauls to both the front and back end of our website. At this time, we don't have an ETA on when the functionality will be released, but we wanted to let you know that we have heard your requests and are working to deliver them as soon as possible.

,is there any hope in this direction.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2745
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:43 AM

Ryan Burns:

Alain Maashe:

I would appreciate if the some of the listings could be more specific

We are working on that. Smile

My desire is to be able to read the entire library of logos 4 in Pc slate ,with window 7 ,is there any hope about this?

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 326
tjebme | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 25 2010 3:04 AM

Amen, April!

Posts 42
Joel Ingram | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 21 2010 9:20 PM

I'll have to take a look and see what else I have - but I know I have AA on my touch.

Posts 218
Dennis Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 23 2010 6:06 AM

Still waiting for "The Armana Letters" in my mobile library.

Posts 2
Michael Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2010 10:02 AM

Hello, I just bought William Macdonald's "Believer's Commentary" I did not realize that all purchases are not automatically included for offline reading.

Can you tell me if i can expect this book to be added soon?

Thanks,

Michael

Posts 326
tjebme | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2010 11:30 AM

Michael, it has been requested, but so far no response. Until Logos makes it available, I'm using the commentary on the Kindle app on the iPad.

Posts 489
R. Mansfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2010 2:17 PM

Michael Roberts:

Hello, I just bought William Macdonald's "Believer's Commentary" I did not realize that all purchases are not automatically included for offline reading.

Can you tell me if i can expect this book to be added soon?

Thanks,

Michael

If you don't have to use the entire resource at once, it'd be easy enough to create a PDF of what you need, transfer it to your iPad and view it in GoodReader, iBooks, Readledocs or some similar app that views PDF files.

RMansfield@mac.com
http://thislamp.com 
youtube.com/user/rfmansfield
twitter/thislamp
facebook.com/rmansfield

Posts 2
Michael Roberts | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 25 2010 9:13 PM

Thanks for the response. Does that mean you had to buy it twice, or does the download from logos work in that format in iBooks or Kindle? I am new to this

Thanks

Posts 1
David 'Mac' Booth | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 1:59 AM

Hi just wanting to add y request for an eta on the IVP  Bible Speaks Today series and the IVP Tyndale Commentaries on the NT and OT for offline- iPad reading please?  I now it must be a huge tasks getting books ready for the iPad.  Any hints on eta would be much appreciated. keep up the great work. david

Posts 326
tjebme | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 26 2010 3:25 AM

Michael, I bought it twice. Not something I would normally do, but in this case I really wanted it and Logos wasn't providing it. It would be more useful and cheaper in Logos, but...

Posts 44
Lloyd Claycomb | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 19 2010 5:04 AM

Phil Mills:

I have Logos books from the Review and Herald that do not show up on the Logos for iPad or iPhone. I contacted the Review and was told that they had given permission to Logos for the iPhone/iPad use so why are they not all showing up? For example, Reflecting Him, is not available, none of the Testimonies or Selected Messages, the Conflict Series, the list is very long, I am simply giving some examples.

I'm looking for the same thing.  I see all the R&H resources are listed as compatible for the the iPhone/pad, but I do not see any of them on my iPhone/pad even with a strong internet connection and a couple reboots.

Posts 1
Bobby Kunkle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 7 2011 10:09 PM

Will any of Tozer's stuff come to the app?  I would love to be able to go out to a coffee shop with my iPad and read some Tozer.

Posts 2768
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 6:50 PM

Would greatly appreciate Wesley's Works on iPad.   Thanks.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 1
Steven Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2011 11:40 AM

Question:

Is Logos 4 for IPad a version of my Lgoos 4, or is it identical to what I see on my computer?  I am thinking of using IPad exclusively for sermon prep but want to make sure I have all the exegetical tools.

Thank you.

Posts 19469
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 4 2011 12:08 PM

Hi Stephen - and welcome to the forums.

It is not the same as Logos on your desktop / laptop

It is an application which provides the ability to read some (not all) of your resources, to carry out search and Passage Guide like activities (the former when offline, the latter when connected to the Internet) and (in the latest release) to copy information from your resources to other applications.

For more details please see http://www.logos.com/mobile/iphone

Hope this helps

Graham

Posts 1788
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 10:13 AM

Resource availability on ipad touch:

Greetings,

I have a resource (Matthew Socio-rhetorical Commentary; by Craig Keener) which according to the resource page is compatible with iphone. My app is running v1.7. For some reason this resource is unavailable in my app library though present in my base package library. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 1228
Ron | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 9 2011 10:52 AM

Beloved:

Resource availability on ipad touch:

Greetings,

I have a resource (Matthew Socio-rhetorical Commentary; by Craig Keener) which according to the resource page is compatible with iphone. My app is running v1.7. For some reason this resource is unavailable in my app library though present in my base package library. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

I think this resource just came out this week.  It usually takes about a week to get new resources converted for iPad use.  You should see it in your library sometime this next week I would assume.

Posts 2
Matt Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 7:43 PM

Where is the NIV?!

Page 2 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS