Did Logos remove the BHQ from the "Stuttgart Scholarly Editions"

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 10970
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:20 PM

Lee:
Genesis is now a purchasable separate resource. What gives?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the original Quinta package in SESB was a specific list of included books, with the prophets being the last to complete 'the promise'. Genesis was/is new ground (separate).

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 2585
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 30 2020 8:23 PM

Denise:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the original Quinta package in SESB was a specific list of included books, with the prophets being the last to complete 'the promise'. Genesis was/is new ground (separate).

I could be wrong, honestly, but IIRC the BHQ product was said to be an ongoing thing and more fascicles would be included in the purchase as and when available.

Posts 536
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2020 7:43 AM

Ben:

So, I own the Stuttgart collection (have for years), but I have no BHQ in my library. Shouldn't I have it, per the comments above?

Hi Ben,

I am sorry, we have had different versions of the Stuttgart collection over the years.  You have an early version that did not include the BHQ because we did not have it available yet.

I apologize for the confusion.

Posts 536
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2020 8:19 AM

Lee:

Denise:

I could be wrong, honestly, but IIRC the BHQ product was said to be an ongoing thing and more fascicles would be included in the purchase as and when available.

Denise is correct.  When we had to re-issue the BHQ, we gave it for free to those who had the previous version.  This was done in installments because it took some time to complete the different sections one by one.  So that promise was fulfilled. 

Now we have moved on to offering sections like Genesis, which were never available before.  These need to be purchased as they become available, because there are no customers that own a "previous version".

Posts 2585
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2020 8:54 AM

I'll take your word for it, Joe. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS