Read Scripture on Faithlife TV

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 55
Phelix Lockhart | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 29 2018 5:19 PM

I just want to ”Thank You” for the read Scripture on Faithlife tv. This is amazing and it has me excited about what I will learn about a book of the Bible. The video  animation are awesome and it gives a create overview of the book of the Bible. I want to get this in the church,but what age are these videos for? I am excited about these videos and can’ Wait to finish them!!!! Thanks again 

Posts 494
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 29 2018 8:01 PM

I believe you are referencing the Bible Project video series?

They have study materials at their website for free at www.thebibleproject.com and all their material is fantastic and free. I’ve used it in small group settings, sermon illustrations, personal devotion, and even as part of a reading plan for a youth leadership group at my church. 

I think theyre well enough made for middle school age to adult.  you may enjoy their podcast as well (search it in any podcasting app under the sams name.)

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Posts 55
Phelix Lockhart | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 31 2018 6:04 AM

Thanks. I went to the website and it is amazing. I downloaded the app and the podcast, I am looking forward to a learn about the Bible in this visual way. 

Posts 494
Richard Villanueva | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 31 2018 10:07 AM

Phelix Lockhart:
I am looking forward to a learn about the Bible in this visual way.

Awesome! Tim is a regular Logos user as well - he's referenced it a time or two on the podcast and sometimes you can hear him clicking away in their talks.  Their visual communication style is clear and information packed.  Enjoy!

MBPro'12 / i5 / 8GB // 3.0 Scholars (Purple) / L6 & L7 Platinum, M&E Platinum, Anglican Bronze, P&C Silver / L8 Platinum, Academic Pro

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS