Page 3 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 53 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 4914
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 17 2018 10:21 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

It's a very subpar experience. But if you all would like to have access to the content, knowing those drawbacks, it seems like we could revisit this and instead just put a callout on the page that lets people know these resources won't function like commentaries. Ben and I will discuss it again.

i have been challenging FL ever since they opened the Vyrso store for honesty and transperancy in the limitations of the format but Bob Pritchett refused to accept there was even a problem. Interesting to note someone from FL now acknowledge their is a problem. This sort of transparency in the limitations of FL eBooks should have occurred years ago rather than now being considered as an option as a workaround due to a blowup over one set of resources being removed from sale.

Posts 181
James Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 12:00 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
we've had lots of complaints in the past when commentaries have accidentally slipped through to Vyrso where don't have the functionality necessary to make them (1) show up in the commentaries guide section, (2) be navigable by Bible reference, (3) be able to join a link set with a Bible, etc. It's a very subpar experience.

Hmm, 'very subpar' - Well, here's a thought then  - why not make them 'real' Logos books? !!!!

However, if you are unable/unwilling to negotiate the contract with the publishers, I agree with others on this thread, sub-par performance is better than no performance.

For reference, I currently own 24 books in the series!

Posts 138
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:12 PM

Hi all,

I've just reenabled purchase of these books on Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Vyrso).

I may have overlooked one, so if I did, don't hesitate to mention it.

Thanks!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:45 PM

Thanks!

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:51 PM

I don't see the Galatians volume

Posts 3191
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 5:06 PM

Thanks, Daniel!

Posts 108
Brooks Cochran | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 5:25 PM

Thanks!!!!!!

Posts 903
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 20 2018 11:07 PM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):

Hi all,

I've just reenabled purchase of these books on Faithlife Ebooks (formerly Vyrso).

Thanks!

Daniel, Ben, Phil

Thanks so much for listening to the feedback. It's much appreciated. This is a great series. It's the Matthew volume that's missing. This was the last volume to be made available on Vyrso. I hope future planned volumes will continue to be added. Thanks again.

Posts 1783
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 6:02 AM

Hi all,

Thanks!

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&query=exalting%20jesus&sortBy=newest&limit=30&page=1 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 3160
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 6:35 AM

Hi all,

Thanks!

I only own 15 volumes at this point.  Of the 15 I have, you only have 14 on the FL EB site.  You are missing the volume on Galatians so that will also need to be activated when you have time.

Posts 903
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 7:16 AM

Mattillo:

Hi all,

Thanks!

I only own 15 volumes at this point.  Of the 15 I have, you only have 14 on the FL EB site.  You are missing the volume on Galatians so that will also need to be activated when you have time.

My mistake, Galatians missing not Matthew.

Posts 27553
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 8:06 AM

Paul Caneparo:

Is that what you meant to say Paul? When quoting someone, you need to make sure your reply is outside of the "[ /quote]"

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 903
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 21 2018 8:08 AM

JT (alabama24):

Paul Caneparo:

Is that what you meant to say Paul? When quoting someone, you need to make sure your reply is outside of the "[ /quote]"

JT

Thanks. I know what to do, but did it wrong.

Posts 979
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 10:31 AM

I see that Exalting Jesus in Mark has a nice table of contents at the beginning but the links are broken. For example it has links like this, which when clicked try to open in the web browser: text/CCEC_Mark_37.xhtml. The table of contents still works so Logos should probably delete the toc in the document text.

Page 3 of 3 (54 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS