Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2731
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 9 2010 7:32 PM

James Gilbert:
I LOVE logos and recommend it to all my ministry friends. I just think logos needs to be throwing more resources toward mobile platforms.

While I might wish the same thing, at the expense of what? Their mainstay is the PC app. And it still doesn't have all the functions of v. 3.0 that they plan to include fully implemented yet. Mac is a growing part of their business generating income to help with things like a mobile app. So shouldn't take anything way from that. The web site? Then all the non iPhone mobile users would be upset.

I say they are likely handling it about the way they should to give enough attention to all of their customers.

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:48 AM

There are two of us working on the app, but we are also working on other projects. The problem is there are so many great projects in progress here. All of them are important to some segment of our customer base so prioritizing can be difficult. I assure you we are listening to your feedback and are working to address the issues.

Posts 130
Ryan Schatz | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 10:22 AM

Dave, thanks for indicating how many are working on the app.  Can you give any information on approximate dates for the next release of the iPad app?  Really looking forward to it.

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 1:16 PM

I don't have any dates to share at this time.

Posts 2731
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:01 PM

Dave Dunkin:

There are two of us working on the app, but we are also working on other projects. The problem is there are so many great projects in progress here. All of them are important to some segment of our customer base so prioritizing can be difficult. I assure you we are listening to your feedback and are working to address the issues.

Glad you got some help.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS