Sync Issue but not really ... I don't know!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 26 2018 5:57 AM

From Saturday evening (or maybe from Sunday morning; I can't remember when I first noticed but it was on the weekend). Logos is suggesting there's a problem with syncing but not really - everything is syncing properly from what I can see. My reading plans, book positions and notes are syncing. I've restarted my computer and restarted Logos multiples times but that red exclamation mark won't go away!

Can someone look at my logs (I hope I did them the right way) and advise? Thanks in advance.

(The only 'strange' thing I did recently is between Friday and Saturday I downloaded some visual filters and a couple of highlighting palettes from two Faithlife groups, and I created some of my own.)

6114.Logos Log Files.zip

Posts 23603
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 6:48 AM

Yasmin Stephen:
(The only 'strange' thing I did recently is between Friday and Saturday I downloaded some visual filters and a couple of highlighting palettes from two Faithlife groups, and I created some of my own.)

The problem is with syncing a Visual Filter - an example of what you are getting in the logs is:

2018-02-26 09:30:30.8305 19 Error SyncV2Client Sync client errors: 1 upload, 0 download

2018-02-26 09:30:30.8305 19 Error SyncManager Sync client VisualFilterSyncItem error: ClientError

There are a number of similar errors but I can't see enough to identify which filter is causing the problem.

You could try removing the filters - one at a time - that you created over the weekend or wait to see if someone can advise in more detail

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 7:04 AM

Graham Criddle:

You could try removing the filters - one at a time - that you created over the weekend or wait to see if someone can advise in more detail

Thanks Graham. I created some Greek morphology ones that took me a while and I would hate to have to get rid of them. I'll wait to see if someone else can be more specific. 

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 7:14 AM

OK, strange. I went to documents.logos.com for some insight and I noticed one of the visual filters I created hadn't synced there, so I figured it was the one creating the problem. I opened it up to take a screenshot and now I see the red exclamation mark is gone. I refreshed the documents.logos.com page and now it is showing that the visual filter is synced. I'll monitor it some more to see if it remains that way.

Posts 23603
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 26 2018 7:45 AM

Sounds positiveSmile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS