Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 22 2009 9:03 AM

I just went to take a look at the prepub page.  It had loaded and I was beginning to browse through to see if anything had changed when the page began to refresh.  It now is a single page display with no offerings listed other than the featured prepub.  I'm assuming this means that they are updating the page.  I would suggest that when you do this you put up what is now displayed with large letters superimposed across it saying "Updating, return later."

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8644
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:17 AM

Well I just looked and they're all there.  Too many to pay for if you ask me.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 170
NYSERVANT | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 8:15 PM

I know what you did, i do it all the time accidentally.  If you get to the prepub page and accidentally hit "enter" it will do a search for nothing, resulting in nothing.  Also a quick trick i use to find all the books about to be ready to be released:  hold "ctrl" and hit "f" for find.  Then type "projected." and it will highlight where logos put "projected ship date".  I go on the prepub page several times a week and do this trick to see if any of my books are almost done.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 25 2009 10:21 PM

ScottSolimine:

I know what you did, i do it all the time accidentally.  If you get to the prepub page and accidentally hit "enter" it will do a search for nothing, resulting in nothing.  Also a quick trick i use to find all the books about to be ready to be released:  hold "ctrl" and hit "f" for find.  Then type "projected." and it will highlight where logos put "projected ship date".  I go on the prepub page several times a week and do this trick to see if any of my books are almost done.

I do the same except I use "ship."  Since then I simply go to the "My Account" page (you can't do this since it's my account) then I open up the prepub page which lists all of the prepubs that I have ordered with ship dates, if any.  That way I don't have to wade through prepubs that I haven't ordered.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 26 2009 12:46 AM

I noticed in pre-pub (I think because it is one big page) when I open it and try to go through it right away, it does funny things, refreshes and so on. If I wait however so that the page loads completely, then it works without any problems.

Bohuslav

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS