Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 164
David Lee | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 24 2010 2:35 PM | Locked

Here are logs from a crash.6765.Logos4.log4621.Logos4Crash.txt2654.Logos4Indexer.log

Posts 4768
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 2:47 PM | Locked

David Lee:

I am no expert, but it looks like this crash may be a computer problem, not a logos problem

What are the specs on the computer you are running L4 on?

Posts 164
David Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 2:52 PM | Locked

Fred Chapman:

I am no expert, but it looks like this crash may be a computer problem, not a logos problem

What are the specs on the computer you are running L4 on?

Windows 7 on 1.6ghz dual core processor.  2Gb ram with plenty of mass storage. As long as I turn off inline interlinear, it runs quite smoothly.

Posts 25661
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 5:31 PM | Locked

David Lee:
 As long as I turn off inline interlinear, it runs quite smoothly.

Describe what you were you doing with the KJV1900 and Louw-Nida lexicon prior to the crash.

Does it crash if you repeat those steps?

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 164
David Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 24 2010 6:14 PM | Locked

Dave Hooton:

David Lee:
 As long as I turn off inline interlinear, it runs quite smoothly.

Describe what you were you doing with the KJV1900 and Louw-Nida lexicon prior to the crash.

Does it crash if you repeat those steps?

I don't need to do much other than reading the KJV1900.  It appears to crash more often in some books than others.  I found that it was virtually impossible to read the ending chapters of Leviticus with inline interlinear on.   It appears to be more stable in NT books.

Posts 8227
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 26 2010 10:43 AM | Locked

I can't reproduce this problem, but I have filed a crash report.

Posts 164
David Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 26 2010 2:45 PM | Locked

Bradley Grainger:

I can't reproduce this problem, but I have filed a crash report.

I can reproduce this almost at will.  It will not take more than 5 min. to get one.  Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help to debug.  I can send more logs from crashes or ...

Posts 8227
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 26 2010 11:39 PM | Locked

David Lee:

I can reproduce this almost at will.  It will not take more than 5 min. to get one.  Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help to debug.  I can send more logs from crashes or ...

Another developer here was able to reproduce the problem; it should be fixed in the next beta.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS