Make inline search for documents/notes work.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 60
Christof Kälin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 18 2018 7:01 AM

After some research and questioning it was mentioned, that the inline-search for own documents/notes/etc. does not work: We should only create short notes whenever possible. This is not a viable thing in my opinino.

I think this is a bug/missing feature, an inline-search in a text-document like a note-file should definitely be possible for a product in this price-class.

Any other opinions on this?

Posts 3791
Forum MVP
Fredc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 18 2018 5:40 PM

FL in currently in the process of creating a new notes tool. Right now it does not have an inline search capability, however I don;t know if they plan to add that search feature. I have added a link to this suggestion in the Notes Tool beta forum.

Diagnostic Logging

Grow in your personal relationship with Christ; so you can help others come into and grow in a personal relationship with Christ

Posts 60
Christof Kälin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 19 2018 2:18 AM

Thank you very much Smile

Posts 60
Christof Kälin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 7:07 AM

Just for anyone looking after the same problem: For the moment I figured out Personal Books as the best solution for longer and searchable notes.

Posts 4332
Disciple of Christ (doc) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 1:30 PM

Christof Kälin:

Just for anyone looking after the same problem: For the moment I figured out Personal Books as the best solution for longer and searchable notes.

A solution to a point but no use if you want those notes on your mobile device.

Posts 60
Christof Kälin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 11:21 PM

That's a fair point Indifferent

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS