Filtering content

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 608
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 23 2018 5:05 PM

Could you please add a filter so we can  somehow identify resources we own. At the moment i just see a full list of every mobile ed course instead of just what I own.

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 23 2018 10:24 PM

Dave Thawley:

Could you please add a filter so we can  somehow identify resources we own. At the moment i just see a full list of every mobile ed course instead of just what I own.

This must be something new as it was not like this previously.  Clearly someone in marketing thinks because they introduced Faithlife Connect and possibly some new users are experiencing FL TV for the first time its a good time to SPAM FL TV users with Mobile Ed they don't and other Faithlife TV offerings that are by subscription.

Really FL not a good look and only going to annoy your customers, by all means include a link to where we can look for more mobile ED and FL TV subscription only options but don't push it directly into our faces. You are only going to cause people to turn off FL TV rather than turn it on.

Posts 608
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 12:45 PM

I feel the same. At the moment it is difficult for me to use it because all as I want to do is look at the content I own. There is so much other stuff there I can't even easily find what I own. 

Posts 2017
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 2:21 PM

Its a mess these days. Marketing apparently trumps function no matter how much you pay. I go to the library, figure out what courses I have and then add them. Then they show up near the top of the heap for perpetuity and are not lost in the forest.  

Would be nice if we had a "My Stuff" button and instructions: "Do this one weird trick to find what you are looking for."

Posts 14
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2018 11:21 AM

We appreciate your feedback. We are actively working on this, and you should see an update very soon.

Posts 608
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 28 2018 7:46 AM

Thanks Jennifer, much appreciated. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS