Lexham Textual Notes on the Bible: Why not "Bible Notes"?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 149
Alexander Fogassy | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Mar 24 2018 7:25 PM

I'd like to prioritize this resource just after NET Bible notes. But the Lexham Textual notes is currently classified as "Bible Commentary" instead of "Bible Notes." 

Is there any way to re-assign the resource type so I can "arrow right" on the NET note panel and go right to the LTNB?

Posts 24689
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 24 2018 9:15 PM

Not necessary. Put them in a Collection(s) that include your Commentaries and Notes and be sure to check "Show in parallel resources". Prioritization (Prioritize in your Library) determines the order in which they are selected when you "Arrow right" i.e. you may have to "Arrow left". If that does not work click the Parallel Resource Sets  icon  in the NET Notes panel and check that your collection is selected. If LTNB is not listed then it does not have an entry for that passage.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 149
Alexander Fogassy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 6:12 AM

hmmm....I don't quite follow

Posts 9910
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 6:45 AM

Alexander Fogassy:

hmmm....I don't quite follow

We can't change the type of a resource, only Logos can. However: Whether a resource is type:"Bible Notes" or type:"Bible Commentary" does not determine the functionality in Logos, since both use the same bible datatype to navigate. 

If you want to navigate between those two resources, it's helpful to put them into a collection, making sure to click "show in parallel resources"

and  and then use the parallel resources feature under the parallel lines button // 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 149
Alexander Fogassy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 25 2018 8:43 AM

Awesome, got it. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS