Video introducing the new features in 4.0c

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13386
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 7 2010 5:26 AM

Rosie Perera:
I don't believe F7 to bring up the quick text comparison window is new in 4.0c, by the way. I think that's been around for a while, perhaps even as far back as 4.0.

Yes, you're right. What's new about that feature is that it now works in commentaries when you're not hovering. I wanted to mention about the pop-up as well because I don't think many people know about it, but mis-read my notes when making the video.

Posts 60
Tim Deahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 7 2010 6:32 AM

Many thanks.

Posts 484
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 7 2010 6:47 AM

Thanks Mark, Very helpful!

Posts 708
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 27 2010 2:06 PM

Mark -

You put this up around 3 weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to thanking you. I really appreciate these. It is a true ministry to the Logos community.

Thanks again, and blessings to you!

Jerry

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 29 2010 7:29 AM

Mark,

Peace and Joy to you in the Lord!

Your postings and your sharings have been a great blessing to me personally.  I, as do so many others,  appreciate your loving and helpful thoughts to the Logos Community.

May God bless you richly!  Now and again I do pray for you and your loved ones.

I have been richly blessed - in so many ways!  May the blessings I have received from you and others be an impetus for my enriching the lives of others with whom I have contact in the future.  We are blessed to be a blessing!           *smile*

Yours in Christ,

......   Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS