New Testament use of the old

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 746
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:12 AM

It appears that the only way to purchase this is part of a Verbum set. Isn't the Verbum set for Catholics? This doesn't sound like a Catholic resources. 

https://www.logos.com/product/55335/new-testament-use-of-the-old-testament-dataset

Josh

Posts 3076
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:28 AM

This should be part of logos now/ FL Connect

Posts 21591
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:33 AM

Josh Hunt:
It appears that the only way to purchase this is part of a Verbum set. Isn't the Verbum set for Catholics?

It is included in the Logos 7 Full Feature set as below

Did you click the "more" button on the product page? By default only the top three "containers" are shown

Posts 13141
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:37 AM

Josh Hunt:
It appears that the only way to purchase this is part of a Verbum set. Isn't the Verbum set for Catholics? This doesn't sound like a Catholic resources. 

Hit "More" in the "This title is included as a part of the following collections…" section and you'll see it comes as part of both Verbum and standard feature sets.

Posts 746
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:53 AM

i see. thanks. I guess the cheapest way is still to buy verbum as the rest are in three digits for me

Posts 13141
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 6:55 AM

Josh Hunt:

i see. thanks. I guess the cheapest way is still to buy verbum as the rest are in three digits for me

The Verbum Cloud price you see is for a monthly subscription, not an outright purchase (the Verbum equivalent of what was Logos Now). If you want a purchase, you need to be looking at one of the feature sets.

Posts 21591
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 11 2018 7:38 AM

Josh Hunt:

No - that is a purchase price

How does that compare with the price of https://www.logos.com/product/120029/logos-7-full-feature-set for you?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS