Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 156
Richard Bonjour | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 14 2018 2:14 PM

Just got a Tab A from Samsung and transfered the Proclaim remote to it. Now it won't find any of my sermons previously done. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled it  and made sure that the faithlife account is active with now results. Any ideas as to what might be wrong? Logos  Bible is working fine. 

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 14 2018 2:18 PM

Sorry about that Richard. Could you grab logs from the remote and email them to proclaim.support@faithlife.com? You can grab them from the about menu and clicking on Send support info. 

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 156
Richard Bonjour | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 14 2018 2:24 PM

Done Jordan. 

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 14 2018 7:29 PM

The logs indicate that the call to fetch your past presentations is failing due to being unauthorized. Not sure why though. Did your password change recently?

are you able to control presentations?

when you reinstall, is it prompting for sign in?

Posts 156
Richard Bonjour | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 12:22 PM

No. I was expecting it to, but it never did .It is registering my account  But it never ask me to put in my password .  It won't show me any presentations to control. I did have to reset my password a while back. The remote is working on my old tablet on. It's a mystery to me. 

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 12:50 PM

Could you go to the play store to the page for Proclaim and uninstall it from there? And then reinstall it after it finishes? Sounds like it was not fully removing it from the device. 

Posts 156
Richard Bonjour | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 15 2018 7:50 PM

I tried the above as you suggested. No changes. The spiraling circle never goes away where it says all presentations and gives me the words no presentations.  I went into the permissions for Proclaim remote. They were all blocked so I opened those. I've disabled the local wi-fi. Those choices haven't it helped either. I think agree with you that it isn't fully uninstalling somehow. Because when I close it and open it again the local wi-fi is again enabled. Is there an app that you now of that will just get rid of residual files and the like. I'm completely mystified. I need to have this work some how, because I promised my old tablet to someone else. 

Anymore input would be greatly appreciated Jordan. 

Thanks for all of your efforts. 

Richard

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 9:30 AM

Ok, could you try going to Settings -> Apps -> Proclaim. Then tap on Storage, and then hit Clear Data? From my testing, this takes me back to the sign in screen.

Also, did you say that you transferred your files and apps to this new device? As in you like restored from a backup? Does that mean you didn't originally download Proclaim Mobile onto the new tablet?

Posts 156
Richard Bonjour | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 16 2018 10:30 AM

I will try that first suggestion when I get home .The second question, I transfered it through Google when I started up the new tablet. It asked if I wanted to transfer the apps from my other device so I said yes .Wished I hadn't of now  

Posts 156
Richard Bonjour | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 6:01 AM

That last suggestion worked Jordan. Thanks much for all your help.

Richard

Posts 613
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 17 2018 8:46 AM

Glad to hear it Richard!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS