Logos not exporting

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 424
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 20 2018 5:55 AM

I am finishing up a sermon and tried to export it to power point like I usually do. Logos informed me that it had been exported, but the sermon isn't showing in my folder. I've tried it twice, but no success.

I realize that it's always possible that it isn't a problem with Logos, but I was just curious if anyone else is having the same issue. Since Logos was just updated, I wondered if something has gone amiss.

Logos Bible Software 7.14 SR-1

7128.Logos Error Files.zip

Posts 424
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 8:36 AM

I am wondering now if the problem I am experiencing is due to a couple slides from the Media Tool that I had added to my sermon. After removing the slides, I tried exporting again - and it worked.

So the question now is "why are the slides added to the sermon preventing it being exported?"

E.g., I created a new sermon document, opened the Media Tool, clicked on the map below, clicked "Send to", and selected "Untitled Sermon".

However, the slide in my sermon continuously remains like the picture below, no matter how long I wait. I'm not very technical, but I'm wondering if the fact that the original sermon wouldn't export was because the added slides hadn't fully transferred to the sermon. But this would beg the question as to why the slide didn't transfer.

Or the issue could be something different...

Posts 424
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 12:38 PM

Hopefully someone might be able to make a suggestion?

I should probably also confirm that I have a good internet connection and all other features in Logos requiring internet are working well.

Posts 2879
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 2:26 PM

Jordan Litchfield:

I am finishing up a sermon and tried to export it to power point like I usually do. Logos informed me that it had been exported, but the sermon isn't showing in my folder. I've tried it twice, but no success.

I realize that it's always possible that it isn't a problem with Logos, but I was just curious if anyone else is having the same issue. Since Logos was just updated, I wondered if something has gone amiss.

Logos Bible Software 7.14 SR-1

7128.Logos Error Files.zip

Thank you for reporting this bug, I've filed a bug report.

Posts 424
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 21 2018 2:51 AM

Thanks, glad to hear that.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS