Icon to close all books in the Logos Library

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 134
Susan W. Murphy | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 20 2018 8:46 AM

I would like to close all the books that are open in my Library so I can do something else.  I've seen an icon that you can put at the top of your page in Logos to close the books.  How do I get this this little icon?

Posts 2024
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 8:49 AM

Susan W. Murphy:

I would like to close all the books that are open in my Library so I can do something else.  I've seen an icon that you can put at the top of your page in Logos to close the books.  How do I get this this little icon?

Hi Susan,

In the top right corner of the application (the right of the Layouts menu), there is a circle with an "x" in the middle. That is a close all button that should close everything.

Hope this helps!

Posts 134
Susan W. Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 20 2018 9:25 AM

Philana R. Crouch:

Susan W. Murphy:

Hi Susan,

In the top right corner of the application (the right of the Layouts menu), there is a circle with an "x" in the middle. That is a close all button that should close everything.

Hope this helps!

Philana,  

Thanks for the tip.  It worked!

Susan Murphy

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS