Personal Docx files for your Reformed library

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 17
Ask Mr. Religion | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Apr 21 2018 9:44 AM

A friend of mine has created 4 packs of docs ($50 each) that can be added to Logos:

http://www.puritanpublications.com/store/products/category/docxfiles/

Worth a look.

Ask Mr. Religion
Faculty, PRBS
Admin, Puritan Board

Posts 20534
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 21 2018 10:33 AM

Thank you for being willing to bring these to our attention.

Hiwever we are asked to not advertise products on these forums - and from a quick look some of the volumes included are available to purchase as Logos resources.

Graham

Posts 722
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 21 2018 4:12 PM

Graham Criddle:

and from a quick look some of the volumes included are available to purchase as Logos resources.

Graham

There's been sort of an unwritten rule for many years now that users not create and make publicly available PBBs of resources that Faithlife has for sale in Logos. This is the context behind Graham's comment.

Posts 4809
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 21 2018 4:34 PM

Bill Anderson:

Graham Criddle:

and from a quick look some of the volumes included are available to purchase as Logos resources.

Graham

There's been sort of an unwritten rule for many years now that users not create and make publicly available PBBs of resources that Faithlife has for sale in Logos. This is the context behind Graham's comment.

Yes

In adittion,  I would not pay $200 for files that the seller had said are OCR coplies with no correction work done.

“These are not scanned images. They are converted Word files. That means they are far from perfect. They have not been edited for typos of any kind. 80% of the scanned pages are excellent. Some are less so, and others may be very poor. That is due to the actual printed copy of the book these files were made from in its initial scan before OCR took place.”

Posts 17
Ask Mr. Religion | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 21 2018 10:25 PM

My apologies. I was unaware of this traditional rule.

Ask Mr. Religion
Faculty, PRBS
Admin, Puritan Board

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS