Goodbye Dr Chuck Missler

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 611
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 2 2018 10:57 AM

I thought I would pass on the sad news that Dr Chuck Missler , founder of the koinonia institute ,has departed our world into glory yesterday. He did a lot of work for the Lord educating people in theology and bible study  and has now gone off to  be with Jesus and his wife Nancy who passed away a few months ago. I am in tears as I write this for selfish reasons. Chuck  was Jesus's instrument in getting me saved. I know he is in heaven and infinitely happier than he could ever have been in our world but I  feel a big part of me and my life has just left. 

God bless you Chuck

Posts 155
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 2 2018 11:23 AM

Dave,

I echo your sentiment.  My wife and I have listened and watched Chuck Missler for more years than I care to remember.  He opened up our eyes to scripture in a way I had never seen before and although I am sad to hear this news, I know he's reunited with Nancy in glory.  My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 2 2018 6:02 PM

I also have deep regard for this amazing man.  His work was good and will continue for many years to come.

Posts 4905
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 12:04 AM

It's a shame there seem to be only 2 of his books available in the a eBooks in the Logos ecosystem.

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=oldest&limit=60&page=1&filters=Missler%2C%20Chuck%3A2509_Author 

Something like this would be nice to have available, preferably in full Logos format.

https://www.amazon.com/Chuck-Missler-Book-Bundle-Special/dp/1578215900/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1525330699&sr=8-12&keywords=Chuck+Missler 

Posts 420
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 1:05 AM

Gao Lu:

I also have deep regard for this amazing man.  His work was good and will continue for many years to come.

I very much agree - he was indeed an amazing man. He did much for the Kingdom and his teaching and videos (including these days on YouTube) inspired many. Keep well Paul   

Posts 155
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 9:17 AM

I completely agree with you on this one, Doc.  I would support a drive to have his materials added. 

Posts 3
Charlene Fountain | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 1:15 PM

Thanks for letting us know.  I, too, have benefited greatly from Chuck Missler's ministry and have many of his mp3 files that I cherish.  The world is a better place because of Chuck and the things we learned from him.  His words will live on whether in audio or written form.

Posts 24841
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 4:05 PM

Dave Thawley:
I thought I would pass on the sad news that Dr Chuck Missler , founder of the koinonia institute ,has departed our world into glory yesterday.

Thanks, Dave.

I too am saddened by his departure. My wife and I have greatly benefited from his DVD ministry, and insights about the world stage.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS