a question on Summer Sale

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Juseong Hwang | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 3 2018 7:31 AM

It's been about two months using Logos. 

I began with Platinum Standard, and I bought NIC and ZECNT last March when they were on sale, with some other commentaries I need.

And this May sale on good individual commentaries seems really great to me.

But I've spent too much money on Logos resources (which is well-deserved, I think), so I should try not to be too hasty this time. 

I know that NAC set and NIVAC set are often offered at a hugely discounted price, but I'm not sure for individual commentaries of those series. 

Do they sometimes offer something like 50% promotion sale for individual volumes of NAC or NIVAC? 

If so, I'll skip some NAC NIVAC volumes this time for later purchase (but still, a lot to buy).

Posts 939
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 8:08 AM

Welcome to the forums Juseong HwangSmile 

Of course we really don't know specifics of sales as far as resources go.  The timing of some are a little more predictable - March Madness, Year End/Christmas, on the occasion of new upgrade releases, Pastor Appreciation.  But even those can fluctuate.  Getting 50% of commentaries does not happen with any frequency or predictability.  This past March Madness sale was the first large scale discounts on commentaries that I can remember.  Other than that, major version/library upgrades are usually the best way to get discounted resources.

Having said that, if you have a particular set that you are wanting you might want to call sales and see what they may be able to work out for you.  Perhaps a payment plan to level-out the expenditure over some months may be helpful.  Or you could just wait and see what comes available and make decisions later.

Posts 672
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 9:00 AM

The NAC is part of some base packages. If you're ever thinking of purchasing an upgrade when they're on sale, this might be a good option. It's worthwhile to discuss this with CS before you leap, and/or you can always post to the forum. Dale Heath

Posts 638
Michael S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 11:40 AM

Juseong Hwang:

I know that NAC set and NIVAC set are often offered at a hugely discounted price, but I'm not sure for individual commentaries of those series. 

I would very much recommend grabbing the ones offered in this sale.  But my stronger suggestion is to try and get the top commentary on each book that is offered in this sale.  Sets are great, but you really should judge commentaries individually, and not as a set (primarily).  This 50% off sale is a tremendous offering.

-Michael

Posts 10
Juseong Hwang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 1:00 PM

Thank you for your comment. Now I see that 50% off is not something that frequently happens.
I should not miss this chance, maybe. Smile

Posts 10
Juseong Hwang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 1:02 PM

I don't think I need the whole set. I need only a couple of them. 

Posts 10
Juseong Hwang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 1:03 PM

yes, I will not buy a set anymore. That's why I'm asking about individual volumes. Smile

Posts 10
Juseong Hwang | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 3 2018 1:12 PM

Michael S.:

Juseong Hwang:

I would very much recommend grabbing the ones offered in this sale.  But my stronger suggestion is to try and get the top commentary on each book that is offered in this sale.  Sets are great, but you really should judge commentaries individually, and not as a set (primarily).  This 50% off sale is a tremendous offering.

-Michael

Yes, I will not buy a set anymore. That's why I'm asking about individual volumes. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS