Can't Access Logos on Desktop/Tablet

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 314
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 16 2018 8:27 AM

I haven't been able to access logos.com or the forums all day from my desktop or tablet. I'm only able to write this now from my phone using my mobile data. I've tried three different browsers - Opera, Firefox and Chrome. I am able to get any other website, so the problem seems to be specific to accessing Logos' sites. 

I can obviously see that others are on the forums here, so I'm not sure where the problem is. Is anyone else in the UK/Ireland having the same problem? 

Posts 895
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 8:49 AM

I have been on and off Logos for the last 9 or 10 hours from Sheffield using PlusNet with no problems. You may find that suddenly things are back to normal and put it down to one of life's little unsolved mysteries. 

Posts 2575
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 9:01 AM

I too was having problems from North Carolina using both a local public wifi and my Verizon phone.

Posts 2495
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 9:07 AM

I was as well from the central US but it seems to be working now

Posts 7461
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 10:58 AM

We had some connectivity issues earlier today (that should be resolved now): http://status.faithlife.com/incidents/3ljzgs86jzmy 

Posts 314
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 11:17 AM

Yes, I am now able to connect and responding to this via my desktop. Thanks!

Posts 227
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 16 2018 4:35 PM

I couldn't access Logos.com, Logos Talk and Logos Community Forum from Singapore yesterday. It seems fine today. Hmmm...

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS