Bible Study Magazine

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 65
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 18 2018 3:16 PM

As a member of Faith Life Connect I understand we will receive a copy of Bible Study Magazine by digital.  So far nothing has showed either by mail or digital.  

ISSUE 3: MARCH/APRIL 2018 (forthcoming)

ISSUE 4: MAY/JUNE 2018 (forthcoming)

Could someone please tell me what is happening with Bible Study Magazine or why I'm not able to access a copy.  Thanks, Tom Myers

Posts 1021
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 3:27 PM

Thomas Myers:

As a member of Faith Life Connect I understand we will receive a copy of Bible Study Magazine by digital.  So far nothing has showed either by mail or digital.  

Could someone please tell me what is happening with Bible Study Magazine or why I'm not able to access a copy.  Thanks, Tom Myers

If you are entitled to them you should already have them in your library.

Go to Library and look in the Series column for "Bible Study Magazine, Volume 10" .

That will have the current magazines within it. It will grow as the appropriate magazines are added until Volume 11 is added to your library and then we assume that Volume 10 will disappear. 

Alternatively you can go to the Command box at the top of your Logos screen and type          Open Bible Study Magazine    .

It should fill in to give           Open Bible Study Magazine, volume 10   

and just open it into Logos

Posts 65
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 4:18 PM

Thanks John for the suggestion, but it did not work.  I am able to get each months free book under Faith Life Connect and watch Faith Life TV, but nothing for March April or May June.  

Posts 28223
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 4:34 PM

For clarification: The SINGLE volume (10) will be updated to include the SEVERAL issues (1-6). The current resource only has issues 1&2. Issues 3&4 have been released in print, but not digitally. An update to the resource is still forthcoming. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28223
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 4:35 PM

JohnB:
we assume that Volume 10 will disappear

I would not assume that! To the contrary, I expect that it won't (and would be disappointed if it did). 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 811
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 7:03 PM

JohnB:

Thomas Myers:

If you are entitled to them you should already have them in your library.

Go to Library and look in the Series column for "Bible Study Magazine, Volume 10" .

That will have the current magazines within it. It will grow as the appropriate magazines are added until Volume 11 is added to your library and then we assume that Volume 10 will disappear. 

Alternatively you can go to the Command box at the top of your Logos screen and type          Open Bible Study Magazine    .

It should fill in to give           Open Bible Study Magazine, volume 10   

and just open it into Logos

It looks like this:

Dale Heath

Posts 811
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 18 2018 7:19 PM

Enlarged.

Dale Heath

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS