This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 19 2018 2:10 AM

This seems to be broken -

Posts 348
LogosEmployee
Justin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2018 10:40 AM

Do you actually have the music files downloaded on your computer?  iTunes may have the song files locked down or protected in some way.  If you go to that folder in a file explorer, do they appear there? 

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2018 11:43 AM

Justin (Faithlife):

Do you actually have the music files downloaded on your computer?  iTunes may have the song files locked down or protected in some way.  If you go to that folder in a file explorer, do they appear there? 

If you mean this folder? Then yes they do appear there...

Posts 610
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2018 12:09 PM

Hey Mike, we don’t really have any control over this. It seems to me that this breaks every time macOS gets updated. You can check that you have an updated version of iTunes and check that you are up to date on macOS. (Although 10.13.4 has had other issues so maybe don’t update to that if you aren’t already) Also, it’s funny cause it says to ‘Open iTunes to populate this list’. Which I then do and still nothing...

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 4645
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 20 2018 11:44 PM

Jordan Sjodin:
Hey Mike, we don’t really have any control over this. It seems to me that this breaks every time macOS gets updated.

That is quite strange as I have been using that menu every week up until this Saturday to prepare my Sunday Services. It has worked reliably for some while now using both the MacOS beta and the stable version. I have the Beta on an iMac and the Stable version on a MacBook.

The Beta is at 10.13.5.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS