Robert Chisholm’s “A Commentary on Judges and Ruth" ... how can I get it on Mobile?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1081
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 19 2018 2:34 PM

The product page says 'Runs on WindowsMac and mobile.' but I cannot see the tick boxes in the desktop app (either library info, or the resource's own info panel)

Thanks.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 10552
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2018 3:17 PM

Martin Folley:
The product page says 'Runs on WindowsMac and mobile.' but I cannot see the tick boxes in the desktop app (either library info, or the resource's own info panel)

I assume you mean those under devices?

I can open the commentary just fine on my mobile.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 28230
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 19 2018 5:53 PM

Martin Folley:

The product page says 'Runs on WindowsMac and mobile.' but I cannot see the tick boxes in the desktop app (either library info, or the resource's own info panel

It appears that Mick shows what you were asking about, but for clarification: not all resources can be managed on mobile via the desktop app. In some cases you must download manually on the device itself. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1081
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 20 2018 12:23 AM

Hmmmm.... Tongue Tied

That section was not displaying for this resource yesterday ... but it is there now. I had just purchased the resource and was trying to tag it etc.

I have often had this issue with new, 'fresh out of pre-pub', resources but never with established but 'new to me' resources.

Thank guys.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS