Faithlife and Logos Bible Software: Here for the long haul!

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 42 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 17708
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 1 2018 8:48 PM

Mark Barnes:

Christopher Johnson:

what happens to our Logos library in the unlikely event that Logos does go out of business? Do we lose our library?

You would still be able to use the software you had installed. You wouldn’t be able to easily install the software on a new computer, though. 

Depends on existing and new computer whether easy to clone offline or not. Concur cloning of Windows has technical challenges. In contrast, have used macOS to quickly clone an existing installation from one of my Mac's to another (copied two folders OR used Disk Utility to clone entire macOS partition). The application bundle on macOS is self-contained. In contrast, Windows uses a setup program to check/install pre-requisites on one of your computers followed by installing application.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 584
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 2 2018 6:28 AM

I've been a user for over a dozen years and I'm grateful for all the great resources. We are truly living in a unique and privileged time to study the Scriptures!

Posts 1366
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 20 2018 12:30 AM

I just checked me Community Pricing list, and got the feeling CP is a long term project, a sign that Logos Bible Software aims to be there for there the long haul...

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS