Updated to 4.0c WHERE is the legacy-reverse-interlinear?

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1715
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 6:13 AM

Aaron Cirilo:
i got a balloon notice saying "there are resources to be added to your liberty - click to restart" I did.. and it's now corrected. 

Aaron / All:

I tried a few things unsuccessfully, then decided to uninstall / reinstall and everything is working correctly. ESV, KJV1900, NIV NT, NASB, NKJV, NRSV, LEB, NLT now show both views of interlinear. I am thankful for very fast internet to enable me to do this relatively quickly.

Win 10 Android 9 Fire OS 5

Posts 2
polo3 | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 7:27 AM

Ok! rebooted the systems, I restarted L4c.  I tried update now and update resources.  Still no success.   I haven't tried re-installing the software.  There has to be a simpler solution than complete reinstall. 

Posts 25037
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 9:47 AM

polo3:

Ok! rebooted the systems, I restarted L4c.  I tried update now and update resources.  Still no success.   I haven't tried re-installing the software.  There has to be a simpler solution than complete reinstall. 

It is a mystery why this happens. I tried to induce it with a 4.0b upgrade but it went as expected!

Try  Set Update channel to Default. If that doesn't work you will have to re-install using http://wiki.logos.com/Quick_Installation_onto_multiple_computers

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS