noob: LES English-Greek Reverse Interlinear of the Septuagint - how do I use this?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Andy Erickson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 3 2018 11:08 AM

So I purchased the LES English-Greek Reverse Interlinear of the Septuagint. I was thinking this would show up in my library and that I could open it. Or, thinking that the resource is more of a support to an existing bible, I figured I could do a Bible Word Study and be able to choose the resource from the dropdown in the Septuagint section.

Well, I don't see it in either place. Do I know what I bought? Should I see something? Or if I'm using it wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Thanks!

Andy

Posts 2509
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 11:14 AM

Go to the command line and type open LES. This should open the resource. You should see two icons, one for inline interlinear and the other provides a window at the bottom. Also right mouse click will give you all the underlying greek text and lemmas.

Here are a few screenshots:

Posts 11529
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 3 2018 11:21 AM

Welcome to the Logos user forums!

Reverse Interlinears are no resources you can open in the library, but additional data fields that enhance the functionality of your bibles - you would see them in an Interlinear Ribbon at the bottom of the page or "inline" underneath the words in the bible. The LES English-Greek RI of the Septuagint will work with the LES Septuagint bible, as the product website tells.  

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS