Constant issue using Prayer Lists and Reading plan

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 245
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 12 2018 6:46 AM

Every morning, I use Logos for my personal devotional and prayer time.  I have my Bible reading set up in a reading plan and my prayer list in Logos as well.  Several weeks ago, I started having issues with Logos "hanging up" with those.  Meaning I would click that I have read a passage or prayed a prayer and nothing would happen. However the rest of Logos works as normal. I have to restart Logos to get it to work right every time.  After restarting Logos, the items I have clicked on will show they are done.

I waited hoping a Logos update would fix this issue but it hasn't.  Thoughts?  Or do I just wait for Logos 8 next month and worry about it then?  Ha!

Posts 4087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2018 10:38 AM

Hi Greg

You don't say which platform, OS or version(s) you are using but if you on a desktop it might be worth refreshing the homepage at the start of each day.

On my iMac that is F5.

Posts 245
Greg Corbin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM

Sorry, Mike.  I use it on a MacBook Pro with High Sierra 10.13.5  2.2 GHZ  Intel core I7.  I always shut down Logos at the end of the day. But I will try that next time it hangs up. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS