dead sea scrolls revealed

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Richard K Pogin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, May 15 2010 5:36 PM

I have found this program ($60) virstuall useable tried loading with 2 different system . i have never had problems with other programs from other providers

anyone else forund this product difficult to use

Posts 29293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 5:43 PM

Richard K Pogin:

I have found this program ($60) virstuall useable tried loading with 2 different system . i have never had problems with other programs from other providers anyone else forund this product difficult to use

The program itself is free so I assume you purchased a cd with an old version? We likely can help but we need to know the operating system you are using, the version of Logos (Libronix or Logos 4) and what problems are making it difficult to use.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 8:36 PM

I have this one from WAY back, it was a seperate program, not part of the Logos 2 system.

Best that I can remember is that it worked with WIndows 95 but had difficulty with Win98 and beyond.  

It was dependent on some third party video capability that did not try too hard to keep backward compatability.

The Logos screensaver CDs do not work with current Windows operating systems either.

Posts 29293
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 15 2010 9:17 PM

David J. Wilson:
I have this one from WAY back, it was a seperate program, not part of the Logos 2 system.

Okay. Do you like to mess around to get it to work or do you want to simply get it going. If the latter, I would simply wait until Monday and have customer service to walk you through the quickest installation. Otherwise you have to go from it to L3 to (optionally) L4 - syncing the licenses and getting it recognized at each level.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 16 2010 6:45 PM

There are a few copies available if you google the title, but beware, it is NOT a Logos book, it does not come as part of Logos 1 or 2, and it does not therefore integrate with Logos 3 or Logos 4, it is a seperate early Logos Multi-media software package which works in Windows 95 and similar vintage Mac ONLY (maybe also the first version of Win98).

http://www.cdaccess.com/html/shared/deadseas.htm

Logos have not sold this directly for many years.

Posts 18885
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 16 2010 6:52 PM

Here are some Logos support articles on that product which might help you out:

http://www.logos.com/support/article/293

http://www.logos.com/ArticleViewer/299

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS