Improve "Show Collections" section of Cited By tool

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 16 2010 7:45 AM

"Drag to change order" is not very helpful when your list of collections and tags has gotten huge and unwieldy. Please add a Sort by (alphabetical, most recently used) option.

Also it is a pain in the neck to turn off all the check boxes only to turn on just one or a few, or vice versa. Please add Check All and Clear All options.

I've added this suggestion to UserVoice. Please vote on it there if you like the idea.

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/749896-improve-show-collections-section-of-cited-by-too

Posts 853
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 12:13 PM

Good idea. Very useful.

I will add a vote for this at the user voice link.

AND: If different variations (checked and unchecked boxes) could be saved with different layouts ... the collections with checked boxes could be coordinated with the focus/purpose of that particular layout.

Posts 26303
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 12:16 PM

Rosie Perera:
Please vote on it there if you like the idea.

Excellent idea. No votes.Sad But when I get some back you'll have my support.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 18651
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 19 2010 9:52 PM

Ron Corbett:

AND: If different variations (checked and unchecked boxes) could be saved with different layouts ... the collections with checked boxes could be coordinated with the focus/purpose of that particular layout.

Very good addition, Ron. I've included it as a comment on that UserVoice thread.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS