Not possible to sign in Logos WebApp

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 316
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:28 AM

i cannot sign in on the Logos WebApp

Nothing happens when I click on the button sign in...

edit: i am using an iPad 3 software version 9.3.5

Luuk

Posts 1257
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 26 2018 8:25 AM

Shalom Luuk!

What browser are you using? If I am not mistaken Safari is no longer supported on your iPad 3, but you could try another third party browser. 

Posts 316
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 27 2018 2:30 AM

Thanks for answering. In Chrome the same behaviour: nothing happens whem clicking on the signin button

edit: also the button for playing the video on the signin page is in both browswers not working. The other buttons do, but I don't need them.

Luuk

Posts 1257
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 27 2018 3:59 AM

I do not own an iOS device but on Android I have used Opera. According to the following thread on the Apple forums Opera is one of the browsers that are still supported on IOS 9 - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8292583 

I hope you will succeed in accessing the webapp again.

Posts 316
Luuk Dondorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 28 2018 2:53 AM

I tried to use Opera just as you advised.  Didn't work either.

However, on my iPad 3 (9.5.3) I can sign in to logos websites (like forums, logos site, etc) and Logos app but not the Web app.  Strange..

I thought it was a temporarily problem, because the button is not behaving like a button, it is just a picture.  Which made me think there is a problem with the Web App itself. But because it seems that others do not have this problem, it must be something on my side. 

Thanks for your help anyway, appreciated.

Luuk

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS