Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
SOPHOCLES CHRISTODOULOU | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 27 2018 2:10 PM

is there an Undo Button?

Is there a Selection of more fonts, and screen color background?

I got the Silver Plan Logos 

Posts 24704
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 27 2018 3:07 PM

Mac or Windows?

SOPHOCLES CHRISTODOULOU:
is there an Undo Button?

What do you want to undo?

SOPHOCLES CHRISTODOULOU:
Is there a Selection of more fonts, and screen color background?

The program comes with the fonts it needs for original languages (Greek, Syriac, Hebrew). You can use any font on the system for Resources and Notes. See Text Display in Tools > Program Settings.

Resource panel background can be selected in Tools > Program Settings, including any default background from the operating system.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 2
SOPHOCLES CHRISTODOULOU | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 28 2018 2:31 AM

It's on Windows 10.

Many thanks for your reply and the rest of instructions.  Deeply appreciated!

Posts 18644
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 28 2018 9:53 AM

There's no Undo Button, but Ctrl+Z works for Undo in the same way you'd expect in any Windows app, for some actions in Logos. Some things cannot be undone, such as deleting a document or an entry in Favorites. I don't know if there is a definitive list anywhere of what can and cannot be undone. But edits in Notes certainly can. Highlighting can't be undone using Ctrl+Z, but Ctrl+Shift+K deletes the current highlight, so it's effectively the same thing. I personally think Logos should have more things undoable.

Because everything is synced to the cloud, sometimes if you do a disastrous action and lose precious data, you can contact Customer Service and they can roll you back to a previous sync point to recover what was lost. But that's not as convenient as being able to Undo in the moment you realize you've just done an "oops".

Posts 17876
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2018 1:25 PM

SOPHOCLES CHRISTODOULOU:
Is there a Selection of more fonts,

Welcome Big Smile

Faithlife support => Logos Fonts missing from other programs includes links for downloading: e.g. personally downloaded SBL BibLit that includes Greek and Hebrew unicode characters (so have one font for my program settings of Greek Font and Hebrew Font)

SOPHOCLES CHRISTODOULOU:
and screen color background?

Logos Wiki has => Night Mode color changes for easier reading across all applications

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4873
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 30 2018 2:26 PM

Rosie Perera:

Some things cannot be undone, such as deleting a document. 

A deleted document can be restored by going to documents.logos.com which can be found on the documents menu.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS