BUG: Inconsistent sermon author tagging

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 2 2018 12:20 AM

These authors should be merged

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 914
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 8:16 AM

Thanks. Could you point me to the name of the resource? I'm having trouble digging it up.

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 1:49 PM

Augustine of Hippo. Sermons on Selected Lessons of the New Testament. Vol. I & II. A Library of Fathers of the Holy Catholic Church, Anterior to the Division of the East and West. Oxford; London: John Henry Parker; J. G. F. and J. Rivington; J. and F. Rivington, 1844–1845.

I'm so focused on the Factbook I almost forgot the links go someplace :-) Sorry.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 914
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 2:27 PM

Thanks MJ. I thought it might be that resource but couldn't verify because I can't reproduce your results.

Could you point me to your resource info? Last year we consolidated creator information for a huge number of resources with sermons. This was one of them. Perhaps you're missing the updated resource.

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 3:19 PM

LLS:SLSRHMTRTSTGSTN0102
2017-01-19T22:14:38Z
SLSRHMTRTSTGSTN0102.logos4

Note that it is only 2 sermons in a resource with many

Posts 914
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 3:47 PM

MJ. Smith:

LLS:SLSRHMTRTSTGSTN0102
2017-01-19T22:14:38Z
SLSRHMTRTSTGSTN0102.logos4

Note that it is only 2 sermons in a resource with many

Thanks and that is not the info I was hoping for. I have the same resource info. I'll have to look into it a bit more to figure out why it's behaving like that. It really shouldn't be.

Posts 7921
LogosEmployee

I'm not very confident this will actually help, but it shouldn't take too long, so can you please try running this command?

reindex LLS:SLSRHMTRTSTGSTN0102

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 3 2018 4:19 PM

As you expected, Bradley, reindexing didn't solve the problem.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS