Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 363
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 2 2018 7:14 AM

I have tried two different Faithlife Originals' books (Not your average Bible Study - 2 Peter and Jude; The Bible Unfiltered) and neither one allows my August FLC code to work.

Anyone else have this issue?

Posts 2877
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 8:22 AM

No, the code worked for me (yesterday) with The Bible Unfiltered.

(Did you inadvertently use the Classics FLC code, instead of the Originals FLC code? I've done that a few times.)

Posts 363
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 11:58 AM

No, it was definitely the FL originals code. I had already used the classic code. 

Posts 25827
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 1:05 PM

I had no problem

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 17684
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 1:21 PM

Thankful August Faithlife Original code worked for Psalms of the Faithful: Luther’s Early Reading of the Psalter in Canonical Context (Logos Edition)

Apologies since already have Not Your Average Bible Study Series (12 vols.) collection (includes 2 Peter and Jude volume) so wish Faithlife Connect would show already owned.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 164
LogosEmployee
Erin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 2 2018 3:18 PM

Hi Jordan,

I apologize for the inconvenience with your coupon codes. Our team has double checked, and they should be working for the titles listed on the Originals page for Connect subscribers. Do you currently own these two titles? We'd love to help you out and get you set up with them if you want to contact our customer service team.

Best,

Erin

Posts 363
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 3 2018 7:53 AM

Hi Erin,

No, I didn't own either title. It still wasn't working for me so I have been in contact with customer service and they have placed the order for me, though it still isn't clear why it didn't work for me.

Thanks for your help.

Posts 314
Batman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 14 2018 3:43 PM

I had a few issues, but, it finally worked. I am not sure what caused the issue, but, I decided to not do all the codes in one order. It was a bit of a pain to do separate orders, but it worked so, I was happy.

Jordan Litchfield:

I have tried two different Faithlife Originals' books (Not your average Bible Study - 2 Peter and Jude; The Bible Unfiltered) and neither one allows my August FLC code to work.

Anyone else have this issue?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS