Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 371
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 6 2018 2:15 PM

Hi FL, 

I'm struggling to find course that eligible for my FLC free course voucher. I often find that I come across a cool looking course and then when I go to my cart and input my free course voucher the price is not discounted. 

If it is the case that only certain courses are eligible, please could we have a way to filter them to this end?

If it is an error with my account please could you address it?

If I am simply being thick (highly likely) please could you point out where I am going wrong. 

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Posts 2104
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 2:23 PM

I think someone said once that the voucher works on the courses in the FL store. https://store.faithlife.com/search

Since I'm not a subscriber I can't confirm.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 4823
doc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 2:37 PM

I was not aware of any restriction in course selection, when I have used myvouchers  I’ve simply gone to Logos.com, picked the course I wanted and applied the code without issue.

LMAM:

Hi FL, 

I'm struggling to find course that eligible for my FLC free course voucher. I often find that I come across a cool looking course and then when I go to my cart and input my free course voucher the price is not discounted. 

If it is the case that only certain courses are eligible, please could we have a way to filter them to this end?

If it is an error with my account please could you address it?

If I am simply being thick (highly likely) please could you point out where I am going wrong. 

Posts 574
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 2:58 PM

That happened to me when I went through the logos.com store, but I was able to get the same course through the store.faithlife.com link and the coupon worked.

Posts 371
Liam Maguire | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 6 2018 3:43 PM

Pam Larson:

That happened to me when I went through the logos.com store, but I was able to get the same course through the store.faithlife.com link and the coupon worked.

Yup that fixed the problem. hmmm... Not clear from the FLC page that one needs to do it through the FL store which is A. stupidly hard to find for a company that wants people to spend money on their products and B. unnecessarily hard to navigate for a company that wants people to spend money on their products. 

Not cool. Let's hope this gets resolved in future. Still very thankful for being able to rent a $250 dollar course for 6 months. FWIW, I went with "CH351 History of Heresies" (https://store.faithlife.com/products/144849/mobile-ed-ch351-history-of-heresies

Check out my blog 'For Fathers'

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS