Cant access interlinear explorer after purchase?

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
clarence kho | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 8 2018 8:06 PM

i cant use interlinear explorer after purchase.  It still the same screen before i purchase... pls see picture.

Posts 25958
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 8:50 PM

Welcome! Smile Sorry for your troubles. Tongue Tied

clarence kho:
i cant use interlinear explorer after purchase.

Can you explain more? What specifically did you purchase? What did you own previously (if anything)? Can you verify that you are using the same credentials (user name & password)? 

OSX & iOS | Mac Logs | PC LogsInstall

Posts 24251
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 9:08 PM

The Interlinear Explorer is an interactive introducing what an interlinear is - what you show is the starting screen. It you are looking for an interlinear Bible, you need to open a Bible that has an interlinear - then you can view the interlinear either as a ribbon at the bottom or as interspersed lines.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
clarence kho | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 9:33 PM

I got bronze level, which i already have the interlinear.  When i look at the interlinear explorer in the sale section, it comes with below functions...

a picture shows literal, untranslated, sequence, punctuation, idioms (Pic 1)

a picture shows lexicom, translation and etc all in one page. (pic 2)

And it said 4.99.  So i just bought it...

Posts 4
clarence kho | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 9:37 PM

The reason i bought that was because it gave all the details in one page instantly without moving my cursors.  So i can learn more efficiently.

Thanks for help!~~~

Posts 24251
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 8 2018 11:02 PM

You've found how to get that view on your Bible?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
clarence kho | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2018 7:10 PM

Still not.  But i can move my cursor on the SBLGNT or SBLGNT Clausal outline to get every detail but not instantaneous.  It is still unlike the Interlinear explorer which display everything in one page without moving cursors.  

Does the Interlinear explorer page just for show only (sale display purpose) but not really the exact case (meaning: without moving cursor to get all details in one page)?

Thank you.

Posts 24251
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 9 2018 9:02 PM
  1. Click on the icon for the inline interlinear
  2. check the box to show the interlinear
  3. check each of the boxes you want to have shown

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS