Reverse Interlinears - Help Please

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 17 2010 2:05 PM

Hello you all seem to be a helpful and friendly bunch. I have been enjoying L4c but is there anyone that could help me understand why some of the Reverse Interlinears are not displaying for me. At present:

KJV Shows no ‘display’ option box

ESV, NRSV, NKJV and NASB Interlinears display perfectly

NLT has 'display' option box but won’t display when ticked

Thanks

Sue

Posts 14
David Warren Knight | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2010 2:16 PM

I noticed the same on the NLT until I discovered that the interlinear does display in the New Testament, just not in the old, so maybe the NLT only has the Greek interlinear data for some reason.

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2010 2:26 PM

Thanks David for your help

The Interlinear does indeed work fine in the NLT New Testament Smile I was trying in Genesis.

Now only the KJV to figure out.

Thanks again

Sue  

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2010 2:30 PM

Sue McIntyre:

Thanks David for your help

The Interlinear does indeed work fine in the NLT New Testament Smile I was trying in Genesis.

Now only the KJV to figure out.

Thanks again

Sue  

There are multiple KJVs in Logos.  There's an older one with the red cover does not have an interlinear (the 1769 ed.).  The one with the blue cover (the 1900 ed.) has an interlinear, as does the Cambridge Paragraph Bible, also a KJV (1873 ed.).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2010 2:38 PM

Thank you Todd

Problem solved. I am so impressed with my first foray into the forums and the speedy replies.

Bless you

Sue

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS