Drawing Mode Bug

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 62
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 24 2018 10:44 AM

My setup: Running 7.17.0.0020 on a MacBook Pro w/touchbar & two additional external monitors.

When activating drawing mode (fn+cmd+F8), Logos consistently freezes one of my monitors (which is not even selected), which presents two issues. First, the monitor that is frozen & the drawing mode works on is not the monitor which is housing (for lack of a better term) the Logos application. Drawing mode works on this screen-the whole monitor and any applications on it are frozen, but it does not work on my Logos program as I keep it on a different monitor. Secondly, while I cannot draw on my Logos, the program freezes the windows within the program as if it is properly executing drawing mode. I cannot scroll within any of my Logos windows until I click on the monitor where it actually activates drawing mode and press esc to disable drawing mode. Simple pressing esc within Logos does nothing. 

Logs are attached. I tried to follow the directions as best as possible. I would be happy to redo them or do them in a different manner if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Posts 62
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2018 10:44 AM

Also, running High Sierra, 10.13.6

Posts 62
Chris Lane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 24 2018 10:46 AM

whoops. Here are the LogsSurprise

6685.LogosLogs.zip

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS